This month's Travel Diaries is featuring Nantucket Island. I promise you, a quick search on Pinterest and you will be packing your bags to this picture-perfect beach town. In the American State of Massachusetts, not far from Cape Cod, to me, Nantucket is the ideal vacation spot. Stunning coastal-style homes, wide sandy beaches, restaurants full of fresh and local ingredients, picturesque lighthouses, even a small night life (see The Chicken Box). Nantucket looks like the kind of Summer vacation you only see in the movies.
When I go, here's what I would do (for a comprehensive guide, click here):
- Watch the sunset at Madaket Beach
- Enjoy a post-beach bevie at Cisco Brewery
- Rent a bike and tour the island
- Rest my head in the gorgeous Gate House in The Roberts Collection
- Eat the Westender Tacos at Millie's
- Walk and Shop on Main Street
- Tour the mansions along Sconset Bluff Walk
- Enjoy the day on the North Shore Beaches, taking in views of the Brant Point Light House
- Brunch at the White Elephant
Get inspired by my Pinterest photos below, and let me know if you will be adding Nantucket Island to your vacation diary!
RELATED: See Travel Diaries - Charleston